Monday, February 15, 2010

Mi Amore

7 wonderful years with Jason! I can't believe it has gone by that fast!! I still feel like the little 19 year old kid that just got married. I wonder when I will feel older? Anyway, we decided to get away for TWO whole nights (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!) in Boise. We haven't felt like we can take a vacation with 1 year old triplets yet, (not sure it would be a vacation!) so we thought we would get a nice room and just rest and spoil ourselves for the weekend.
We stayed at the Ameritel in a nice suite! It had a downstairs with two tv, on in the living room and one in the hot tub area! I was IN LOVE with the tub! Oh, I need one! SOOOO relaxing! Then up some fancy stairs was a separate bedroom/bath. Oh, it was wonderful!
We didn't do a whole lot - which was just what we wanted! We slept in, worked out (yes, that is a luxury we don't get often these days!) ate out for every meal at super yummy restaurants, watched movies and just enjoyed a bunch of alone time together. With triplets, we don't have a lot of alone time, plus Jason is working out of town SO much that just being together was the best gift I could have received!! Although, I did still get spoiled on top of that! One of my favorite things was just walking around and holding hands!
We came home refreshed and ready to play with the kids! Although, they weren't really wanting to come home with us which hurt Mommy's feeling just a little bit! :) But they warmed up and decided we were OK and we have just enjoyed the rest of our time together as a family!
Who would have thought - 7 years ago - as we said I do, that we would be here! We have THREE kids - not just three though - TRIPLETS! So not what I imagined! But I couldn't have imagined anything better! :) I am married to a man that is completely wonderful! So giving, loving, such a servant, one of the hardest workers I have ever seen, awesome daddy! I could go on and on! I am so thankful that God put us together!! We have had a roller coaster of a life so far but I can't imagine living life with anyone but him!
Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you more and more everyday!!

No comments: