Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's a New Year

I can't believe another year has come and gone. I have been thinking about this year and what it will hold. I have been thinking and praying about what I want this year to hold for me and for my family. I am not really all about resloutions but I have been thinking of goals for this year.
  • Being a better mommy and wife. And I don't mean in a flippant I want to be a better person kind of way. I truly desire to learn more patience with the kids. To not be so emotional and caught up in everything going just so and getting so upset when the kids act up. To be consistant with them but to just love them, and enjoy this time and being their mommy!! I want to serve my husband more - to focus on loving him and just being what he needs. To not be too tired for him, or take out my bad days on him. I am so thankful for him and want to show it.
  • To continue to grow in my walk with the Lord - to be dedicated to not getting complacent.
  • To be more creative, to scrapbook, decorate and blog.
  • To serve others more and put others first.
  • Learn to be more creative with my kids, in their meals and play times ect.

I don't want to get to crazy with a huge long list of things. Just a few things, that are possible. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our family!

Happy New Year

Me and My Girl

2 comments:

The Hickams said...

You look so beautiful in this picture! And it's very sweet :) Those sound like some great goals and I know you will try your hardest to accomplish them. Remember though (this is what I have been learning in my quiet time) that apart from God you can do nothing. Don't try to do it on your own, but instead through his strength! I love you very much and hope last night went better for you. Praying for you!

Kristen

Tasha said...

Thanks! Love you too! Hey UPDATE your blog!! :)