Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday (a day late) to my WONDERFUL husband! I am married to an amazing man! I truly blesses me and our kids every day is so many ways. He is such a good Dad! It has been so hard on him the 3 months to be away from the and missing out on things! But - he is such a faithful provider that he keeps it up!

Jason is one of the hardest working guys I know! He doesn't love his job right now, there are some things that need changed on his crew but until they do it's pretty miserable for him! But he never complains - he just goes - usually out of town and works hard for his family. He is always working in some kind of extreme weather. It's either 100+ in the summer, and keep in mind he has to wear heavy boots, jeans and shirts that are all fire proof. VERY hot in the summer! And this winter he has spent a lot of time in the wind, ice, snow and -20 temps where they have been working. He also is usually working 10-12 hour days. I don't know how he does it, I would crumple up and die! But he does that too 8 days in a row, without complaint. Then he comes home and immediatly starts working on projects and helping me with the kids. He is always sending me to Boise or something so I can have a break. That's his top priority he says is for me to be refreshed.

He is a constand encourager! He is always helping me when I am down and discouraged. Gently reminding me of the right additudes and encouraging me when I need it. He is always quick to say sorry, even if he isn't the one in the wrong.

Jason is a "tough" guy through and through. Most people don't see his softer side - and even that side is pretty tough! :) Haha....but he is amazing! He loves the Lord, he loves me and he loves his kids! I can't imagine a better life than the one that I have with him by my side!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I love you!!!!

No comments: