Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a very fun filled week!! Jason got to be home so that made it especially nice!! I started off the week getting to go see New Moon with Kristen and do a little shopping - SO fun! We got lots of fun visiting in too which is always nice! We don't get to do that as often as I like so there is always so much to catch up on! Wednesday I got to spend a couple hours with Jen visiting over coffee - much needed visit! Thursday was a yummy Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Boo's. She always does a WONDERFUL job on the dinner - we love being there! Last year we weren't able to be apart of Thanksgiving or Christmas cause the babies were too little. So this year was especially special! :) My family also came so we had the whole McKinney clan and the Martindale clan. That is always nice, that way we don't have to switch off or jet really fast to the next get together! Friday was up there as one of my FAVORITE days!! Sheila and I got up and went shopping ALLLLLLLL day! We had so much fun! I can't remember the last time I have gone shopping, all day, no time limits and money to spend......Can't beat that! Saturday we went with the whole gang to get Christmas trees. That was SO fun! Curt and Rene' watched the kids for us so Jason and I got to spend a lot of time just being together and visiting. That is such a rare thing for us right now that it was SO needed and SO good! Such a struggle to have him gone SO much!! We found a great tree and lots of extra branches and twigs to decorate the house up with. The rest of the week was pretty quite at home, the babies got sick so we just stuck close and hung out. Jason helped me get some decorations up which was so sweet of him! Now I just need to finish.......









No comments: