Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day Pictures

We were up camping over Father's Day this year so we had to make up for it last weekend. Saturday night we went over to Mike and Katie's and had a fun bbq. We ate and played outside - it was so nice! They have such a cute yard to enjoy! They also have the funnest outside toys, my kids are going to LOVE when they are old enough. They have an AWESOME and I do mean awesome tree house Mike built their boys. They also have a rope swing that you can sit on and jump out of a big tree. I even gave it a try! :) I forgot my camera that night so I am going to steel some from Katie and post later.

Sunday Jason was working :( but we did Father's Day for my Dad at Kristen and Sage's house. It was Kristen's first family gathering and she did a great job! She has her house fixed up very cute! She made us a roast (it was delicious!) and we all brought sides to share. My Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jean came also which is always nice! :) The babies were very good and even let me sneak in a little shopping trip! :)







































No comments: