Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

What a wonderful 4th we had! SO much fun! Last year I had to miss all the festivities cause I was on bed rest - cooking those babies just as long as possible! Now look at 'em, so healthy and big! What a blessing. We had a big bbq at our house to break in the new patio Jason poured. It was a great success and lots of fun! It's always so nice to spend time with our family and friends! And of course all the delicious food is good too!

I am also so thankful for the freedom we enjoy in our country! I know I take it for granted most days! But we have it so good here in America! So many men and women sacrificing their lives and families to keep us free and safe! I know I need to be more thankful and remember! What an amazing blessing it is to live here free, free to worship my Lord and Savior and free to live my life!

























Rene' put this cute collage together - So cute!
















The great potato salad competition - I WON! :) Dill pickles all the way! Sorry Dad..... :)









1 comment:

Mrs. MK said...

A photo of potato salad! Awesome!!