Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

HAPPY 3rd Birthday Cameron, Blake and Madison!
I can not believe our little tiny miracles are 3 years old!! Life with them is flying by WAAAAY too fast! Their birthday was pretty low key this year. I think they enjoyed it anyway though! :) Daddy was out of town for their birthday which was very sad (for him and the kids!) but I planned a special day for them anyway! We had a special breakfast at home, spent some time with Grammy and had lots of playing whatever they wanted at home.  
 That evening I took them to Wingers - the LOVE Wingers - and invited a few of their favorite people along! Grammy couldn't make it and we missed her! Aunt Boo brought balloons which made it feel even more like a party. Aunt Boo is pretty great! They each got to choose exactly what they wanted and got lemonade too.
 After dinner Aunt Boo and Grandma Danny came with us to the park. The park is pretty much their favorite place on earth so I thought that would be the best way to end their special day. Grandma Danny brought presents to the park which was really the icing on the cake! :) They played until dark and would have continued playing if I would have let them!
 All in all I think they had a pretty special day! We are sure blessed to have these kiddos in our life! They are growing into some pretty neat little people! I am excited to see how they grow what God has in store for us in the next year! But I hope it goes just a little bit slower!





No comments: