Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday {Part 2}

We had a second little party with my family when we went to the cabin in McCall. My Dad won the cabin from the WAlk for Life again. It's a great tradition I hope we can win every year! We had a great time, lots of fun visiting, birthday celebrations, games, movies and of course, EATING!
We had a fiesta to celebrate Kristen, Dad, Me and the kids birthdays. It.Was.Delicious!! The kids LOVE Veggie Tales so I thought it would be fun to do a Veggie Tales party. I made these guys and I think they turned out pretty awesome! The kids were AMAZED - so was everyone else! :)
Saturday morning we went out to breakfast at the Pancake House - one of my favorites! Madison was acting a little clingy and not eating much but I didn't think too much about it. Jason went back to the cabin with the kids and I wandered around McCall with my parents. We had a lot of fun, looking at all the stores, thrift shops and the Farmers Market. When we got back M was doing very good and started running a pretty high fever. She had it the rest of the day and all night. Finally broke the next day. Poor baby, I felt so bad for her!
Saturday evening we opened their presents. It was fun to see them get into more than they ever have. They had asked for some specific things too and when they got them they were SO excited!
Cam had been DYING for a baseball glove. We decided they all needed one though, got the start of a good team on our hands!
Couldn't figure out how to eat these messy guys so they just dove right in!
We had to try out the new gloves! M still wasn't feeling good so she didn't want to play this time. They boys really are doing pretty good. I love that they love sports, it's pretty fun! Can't wait until they are big enough to play on a team! Well I guess I can.... :)
Daddy and his kiddos! They LOVE their Daddy!
And their Mommy! :)
We came home Sunday morning since the kids weren't feeling well. They boys started coming down with fevers too Sunday morning. Over all though, even with the sickies we had a great time! Sage was home for good, Kristen about ready to pop with Jonah, Jake came for the weekend and so did the newly weds! Great weekend with my family that I love to pieces!

No comments: