Friday, September 16, 2011

Know what I love...

I love listening to my kids pray! They LOVE to pray, all three begging too at every meal and every other time we sit down to do it. They always thank God for each other and mommy and daddy and usually whoever else they saw that day. It's so sweet. I pray it continues throughout their life!

Earlier this week we were at Brogans house playing. Brogan had pointed the play gun at Cameron (both our families have a rule of no pointing guns at people.) So of course Cam freaked out (He's broken the same rule from time to time). Anyway, not that big of a deal but it really stuck with Cam. For the next couple days everytime he prayed he went through the same "Thank you for______" but then he would say "And thank you for Brogan pointing the gun at me, thank you that it was naughty cause it was naughty and...." SO funny! I don't think they quite understand what "thanks" mean...


So the next day we helped the kids build a little fort out of their little rocking chairs. We tipped them upside down with blankets and pillows covering them so the kids could hide under. Jason and I were having coffee and talking and we started to notice Cam having quite the conversation. We heard "Yea, I being good, gotta make the right choices. Brogan pointed the gun at me. I don't know, he just did and it was naughty. I tell him no and...." on and on it went. I finally asked who he was talking to. "I talking to Mater Mom!" He was laying under his chair, who has a picture of Mater on it. Oh this kid! He is something else!

No comments: