Thursday, April 29, 2010

Worlds Best Lady!!

Happy Birthday to the MOST wonderful woman in the world!!Mom's birthday was at the beginning of the month and we had a bday party for her a couple weeks ago.

We had a great time! We had some gourmet burgers, salads, chips and drinks. Then we had what I thought would be super special and yummy - fondue. However, it was not that good. I don't think I made it right. It wasn't great but ok. Maybe next time! We opened presents and visited and had a great time!!

I am so thankful my Mom was born! She is such an amazing woman! I love her so much and am so thankful for the example she is in my life. I have grown up watching her and am still wondering if I will ever be the woman she is. Her walk with the Lord is a great example, a true lived out love for him in her daily life. She is such a giver and a servant. Always, always doing something sweet or thoughtful for someone else. She is always available for me at the drop of a hat if I need her. Thanks for all you are and all you do Mom!

Oh, and did I mention she is a SUPER, AWESOME Grandma????
She is so amazing and the kids lover her to death! I love it - it's so sweet!!
Thanks for all you do Mom! You are the best and I would be lost without you!






No comments: