Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blake

Blake is all sweetness! He is going to make a great husband some day! He is so soft and sweet and loving - I LOVE to watch it! He is very quite most of the time, just kinda hangs out. He loves to run up to me all day long and just hug my legs or try to kiss me. He is giving great big open arm hugs and great big slobbery open mouth kisses! :) He loves to hug the other kids, he pats them when they are crying and will often very nicely give up a toy he is playing with so someone else can have it. Even if they were trying to take it from him! He is so thoughtful and sweet - it's so great to see it in him! He does do a fair share of whining and seems to bottle up when he gets mad and frustrated and it all comes out at once. The hardest thing I deal with right now with him is his whining though. It happens a lot! :) But overall, he is a pretty easy going kid! He LOVES babies! He loves Briscoe - his new little cousin. He would sit and hold him all day if he could! He just sits and pats him and smiles. So cute! He can be really goofy and is kind of a spaz! :) I thank the Lord for his sweetness and how special it is! I am so excited to see how he grows with such a sweet spirit! Love this kid!!!
Outside playtime - he could not be happier! I love this look!
Doing what he does best - loving!
I sure am blessed by him!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

He is so stinkin' CUTE! (:

Foss Flock said...

Cute Cute pictures. Loved looking at them. Thanks for sharing.

Tasha said...

Thanks! I's fun to share! :)