Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little something special

My dear sweet sister-in-law, Katie got me such a sweet special gift! This necklace with all three of the babies names on it. One name on each circle. I can't even begin to put into words what it means to me to have these babies! Not much more than a year ago I was told I may not be able to have kids. We went through years of drs, drs that really didn't know what they were talking about and wasted our time and money, lots of money and waiting and waiting and waiting. And wondering if we would ever be blessed with children. And now, we have not only one, not two but THREE precious babies!
So, getting to wear a necklace like this is pretty special to me! Such a sweet girl to think of it! THANKS Katie! You are a dear! : )

1 comment:

Designerof3 said...

That is really special Tash!