Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...


{All the girls}

Tomorrow is officially my Mom's birthday but we had the party today. It was a good party with some really good food! I don't eat much good food while Jason is gone (of course neither does he poor guy!) since there is only one of me so it was nice to have a good meal! :) My Mom is such a special lady! Oh, how blessed I am to have her! She is one of my closest, best friend! She is always full of encouragement and wisdome and loving words! She is always around to lend a hand or help me out WHENEVER I need it. I would be lost without her!!! She is such an example in so many ways! She taught me how to be a friend, a wife, a sister and now a mom! Anyone who gets to know my mom and have her in their life is TRULY blessed! Thanks for everything Mom and I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!


The Fam! Good group shot!


Mr. and Mrs. Hickam!


Grandpa was flying the kiddos all over the yard!

They thought it was great fuN!

Grami and her babies


The next group shot with Sage this time! :)

Grandpa and his girl!


It was a long hard day!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

What a great family! You guys look wonderful. (: It was good to see you at Jenn's shower the other day! Keep up the good work, Tasha.

Designerof3 said...

So cute Tash!! What a special time with family. So glad you were able to come to the shower, hope to see you soon!