Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a Guy!

I am just gonna brag on my honey for a minute! He has been out of town off and on a lot the last month and a half. It has been a bummer for both of us!! I get pretty stressed and worn out and he miss the babies (and me of course! :)) like crazy! This last week when he left he lefta few sweet surprises to find!

He left a sweet note for me in my coffee container! He knows where I look first!
He left one of his sweatshirts sprayed with his cologne for me to wear and sleep in
He wrote a note in rain x on the mirror so when I took a shower and fogged the mirror up there was a "secret message" for me that didn't show up until then!
And when he walked in the door he last night he brought me flowers.
And throughout the week he sent me sweet text messages and phone calls to tell me he loves me and check in and make sure I was doing ok!

It made my week so special and go a little bit easier. He is so loving and thoughtful! I love him so much!

1 comment:

Karli said...

What sweet gestures! Jason is a great guy and I'm glad he was so thoughtful and in tune with you while he was away. I love that.

Those babies are getting so grown up! I loved the Easter pics and post and the wedding post. Beautiful Kristin and beautiful Tasha. Love you girl! I'm home, so maybe we could come see you today or Friday?