Monday, December 26, 2011

November 25-30

Well the 25th was our long awaited day of FUN! Sheila, Jennifer and left for Boise at 7:30 and did not get home until 11pm! Whew....I didn't know it was possible to shop that long. It was such a fun day. Lots of visiting, coffee, good food and GREAT deals. We had a blast, counting down the days till next year. :)

Saturday was also a pretty special day. Probably one of my favorite this year! We had a slow morning drinking coffee and hanging out together. Spur of the moment - we decided to pack up and go to the mountains to cut down a Christmas tree. We go every year bt this was the first year for our kiddos. They had a blast! It was so fun having them go with us. We got a great tree and made some great memories! When we got back Jason and I got a date (woot!) Danny came over and babysat for us and we went to a movie. We picked up pizza on the way home and Danny stayed and ate with us. After Danny left Jason (who is not a fan of Christmas movies) turned on Elf for us to watch as a family. I am pretty sure it was a perfect day!

Sunday was another fun day. I think I am getting spoiled with special days! We went to church at Calvary Chapel with Jasons side of the family. It was fun going and seeing everyone there! After we went with Curt and Rene and had lunch at Primos. LOVE their dessert pizza! :) We had a very fun football game after lunch. Mike and Katie and their boys came too. Words can't describe (and I forgot my camera!) how FUNNY that game was! My kids learning to play was priceless. Madison raced around like a chicken with her head cut off. She would get the ball, run the wrong direction and just toss the ball in the air. Blake pulled the flags off his own players and ran in circles. Cam was SO serious about this game. Every play he yelled at me "Mom like this, you have to do it like this!" And he would show me how to be in the appropriate crouch when the we were on the line of scrimmage. Curt would holler "Blue 34, Red 22" and Cam shouted "34, 22 HIKE!" So funny!

I have been volunteering for Meals On Wheels. What a blessing that has been so far. It is way out of my comfort zone but so good for me! Monday was my first day in the deliveries. I helped Holly and Michal. It was great and so fun to visit with those ladies. Sheila kept the kids and we had lunch and visited when I got done. She is always so good to feed us, good lunches too. I always my PB&J for lunch, she's much more creative! :) Tuesday was my other MOW day, Rene watched the kids for me.

Wednesday was a quiet morning at home, playing with the kids and getting caught up on life. Kristen and Sage came to visit that afternoon with baby Jonah! Can't get enough of the cutie! The kids LOVE him, love to hold and mother him! Been enjoying our life group that is every Wednesday. Aunt Boo is in our group this year which is sure fun!! The kids are coming with us this year which makes it a little hard to concentrate but they are learning to be quiet!

That wraps up our November. What a blessed month! Lots of good memories - the Lord is so good to us!

No comments: