Thursday, December 22, 2011

Festivities

We had an early Christmas celebration with my Grandparents. We weren't going to be able to at Christmas this year so we added one more party to the mix. Can't have too many! :)

 My grandparents adore my kids - and my kids are pretty sweet on them too. I think that is pretty neat! I have been blessed with some pretty great Grandparents!
 We had a yummy dinner and some visiting. My kids did a bang up version of Angels We Have Heard on High! That is their all time favorite song, I am sure they will still be singing it in June!
 Aunt Jean is a pretty special lady. They love her cane!
 Pop-Pop is pretty much the greatest guy ever. NEVER stops working or serving. LOVES these kids (and the rest of us) to death! They LOVE Pop-pop and can never get enough of him!
 Grammy and Baby Jonah

Fun night! Kids got some really neat wooden toys from Grandma. They love them! Great evening so thankful for the family we have to share these holidays with!

No comments: