Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love my Dad!

I love this guys so much! I am so blessed to have him has my Dad! I honestly could not have asked for a more fun, loving or hands on Dad growing up!! (Or even now!) He is a wonderful Grandpa too which makes him even more special! I could write all day talking about the things I am grateful for in my Dad! He was at every sporting event that I had, always took down my stats and went over them with me after the game, always had time to sit with me in the recliner, was my wedding planner (and he is good!), he fills in when Jason is gone and the list goes on and on! I love you Dad!


We had a delicious bbq with all Jasons new toys. Almost the whole family was able to make it which is always so nice. We are still missing Sage but are counting down the days until he gets to rejoin his little family in September! Jake even has a new addition - his girlfriend Suzanna. Can you believe that???







No comments: