Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Keeps me smiling...

This keep us laughing! Last night at dinner he was talking about shooting his (play) gun. He loves his gun and to go out shooting. He had been telling me that he wanted to go to the zoo to shoot the animals. Now, before you get too upset let me give you his reasoning. We have been drilling into his head that you never, ever shoot people - only animals. SO, where are there a lot of animals? The zoo. We kindly explained that we shouldn't shoot those animals, just look at them. So Jason and Cam were talking about pretending to shoot the squirls in the backyard and Cam pipes up "Dad, you better let me shoot, I am the best shooter."

Well, isn't he confident!

1 comment:

Designerof3 said...

That's adorable Tasha! It's such good boy reasoning too, "Why not go where they already corralled a bunch of animals together!" :)