Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to pretty much my favorite guy ever! He is an amazing father - I love that he so hands on! He is just as much apart of every aspect of our kids life as I am. How awesome is that??? Pretty awesome - let me tell you! I am so proud of him and the man he is!

Jason loves to fish and does not get to very often. So he requested that we go fishing as a family. Brian and Sheila tagged along as well. We did not have much luck but lots of fun anyway. The kids LOVED throwing the rocks in the water. Who cares about fish if you can throw rocks???

Jason has also become obessed with cooking. He is smoking, bbqing, slow cooking, charcoal briquettes and doing the dutch oven on any kind of meat he can get his hands on. He bought a charcoal grill and my Dad gave him his really nice dutch oven. This guy set - and he has been making some delicious stuff! The kids and I got him some nice cookbooks for each of his new bbqs.

Happy Fathers Day Babe!!




No comments: