Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Eve - Part 2

Christmas Eve at the McKinneys. We spend the late afternoon and evening with the Jason's parents and siblings. We had a fun time, lots of good food, a wonderful Christmas Eve service, LOTS of presents, (there are a lot of kids now) lots of visiting and fun! It was a wonderful Christmas - love this time of the year!
My 3 AMAZING babies, I mean big kids. The are SO adorable!!
Can you say HOT HOT HOT??? And he's got to be the best Daddy ever!!
When I look at pictures I still can't believe I am a Mommy. This girl makes it very special.
Grace and Tyler - their first Christmas! YEA!!
Sheila and Briscoe - love these two!
Katie and Ian - what a great picture!! We were having fun taking pictures while the boys were out playing basketball!
Although she looks nice in this picture she was NOT happy about our picture taking. She probably wished she was outside with the boys!
Another one of this cutie!

No comments: