Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day 2010

Happy Independence Day!!
We had a GREAT 4th! I am so thankful for our freedom! I don't often remember to think, really think about how blessed we are to live in America!! So thankful that we do live here, thankful for those who have given their lives for our freedom and those who continue to fight to protect it!

We had a grea bbq at our house. I think it is the new tradition since my parents moved away! We started out the weekend leaving the kiddos in Boise with my Mom and Dad. They gave us two whole days to ourselves! It was SO nice!! We got a lot done, went to the movies, ate chinese, went out to breakfast and just sat in church. We sure missed them by the time they got home but it was wonderful to have some alone time with Jason! So thankful my parents are willing to do that for us!
We had lots of yummy food and lots of visiting!
A great game of volleyball boys vs. girls! I am SURE us girls won but we lost track of the score through all the crazy playing! :) We should have video recorded it!
Madison with Aunt Bianca. Madi was being very silly that night!
Cameron's newest thing! He LOVES to give kisses right now. This is how you know he wants a kiss.
My Dad is forver antagonizing my kids. But they still adore him!
Me andmy sweet girl, who was not being so sweet at the moment. She was almost smiling but getting mad because she didn't want to smile. She's something else!

Some of the party goers.
Some more of the party goers.
I have been thinking how I need to sell all my americana decor from when we were first married. Then I was trying to figure out how to decorate without spending a bunch of money and realized americana decor would be perfect. Now, I might keep it for every 4th of July. Don't tell Jason though, I promised I would start getting rid of boxes not keep more! :)


The white lights looked very pretty once it got dark! :)

No comments: