Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Pictures

We had a fabulous Mother's Day!
We celebrated with Rene' on Saturday. We went to Wingers for dinner and then back to our house to visit for a while! It was nice - I am ashamed to say I forgot to take pictures. I know, terrible! But it was good just the same!

Sunday I had a wonderful day! Jason let me sleep in (SO nice!!) then he made me a yummy breakfast and brought it to me in bed! So special, I loved that! We spent the morning enjoying our kiddos and each other. We watched Bob Caldwell on tv as our church that morning. We headed over to Nampa to celebrate with my Mom and Grandma. It was wonderful!
Jason took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then just spent some time together. It was so needed! We don't get as much time as we used to! :) It was a wonderful Mother's Day! I felt so blessed and special! These kids are some of the greatest treasures in my life!! It's hard, very hard most days. But oh so wonderful anyway! I am so thankful that I am able to have a Mother's Day. We wondered if that time would ever come. God has blessed abundantly!! I can't describe how thankful I am!






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: