Monday, August 24, 2009

Whew - when did it get so busy???

Man, the last few weeks have just been flying by! We have been filling up all our hours with something.
I've still been taking care of my Grandpa on Tuesdays. I enjoy getting out of the house and having one-on-one time with each of the babies. My Mom and Dad take two of the babies for me and I get to have the day with just one. It's so nice!! That's one thing about having multiples - it's mostly just get the necessities covered! It's been good to be with my Grandpa, but hard at the same time. I feel like we have already lost him cause he is NO WHERE near the man that I know as my Grandpa. So it's kinda of bittersweet! But I just keep trying to appriciate the time no matter what. We also stopped at Auntie Kristens and Uncle Sages house. That's always a fun time! Can't ask for a better sister/friend/auntie! She loves me and the kiddos so much and we love her! We also had a big bday dinne for me, Grace and Curt. Lots of fun and lots of YUMMY food!









Wednesday we had a great day at Karli's house! She is such a blessing, always ready to help and talk and hang with us! Love that girl! And Grayson is even starting to mind us coming over. :) He's been a little overwhelmed with all the babies I bring with me. :)

Thursday Abigail spent most of the day with us playing and helping out. We all had a lot of fun and she saved me from having to pack the kids in and out of the triple stroller just to run a couple 2 min errands!

The rest of the week was mostly just work work working! I am looking forward to the day our house is only in need of maintenance. Will it ever come???? Jason has been working so hard at work, long frustrating hours and then comes home and works for 4 or 5 more! He's a good man and works so hard for us! This week I am REALLY looking forward to! It's my birthday week and have so much fun stuff planned! Got a couple birthday lunches and a weekend planned for just me and Jason! YEA! We also got a fun visit from Grandpa and Grandma McKinney. Always lots of fun! I made a peach pie for the second time in my life! It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! :) We all 5 got sick yesterday for the first time since the babies have been born. SUCH a blessing that we have all been so healthy. It's been a bummer couple of days though. 3 sick babies are pretty demanding but that's ok! I am glad I get to be the one to take care of them. Thankfully my Mom came to the rescue today. She worked her own work day then came over to take care of babies and make me dinner! What a lady!! She is always giving and serving others! Her and my Dad are AMAZING people!

No comments: