Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daily Happenings


Saturday we had a shower for Kristen! How fun! There was a great turn out of ladies and it turned out so cute! My mom helped me plan it and my dad and Sheila helped set everything up. My Dad was a lifesaver. He should be a wedding planner, he has great ideas and knows how to get the job done. :) He's such a great guy!! It was so fun to do the shower for Kristen, I think she had lots of fun. She also got lots of loot! :)














On the baby front, so many things are happening and changing. I can't belive how fast they are growing up. Cameron has rolled over and discovered his tongue - which is SO cute! Madison has started rolling over more and moves and wiggles ALL over the place. It's so funny! Blake hasn't started rolling yet, he just likes to hang. :) He has started laughing and talking a lot more which is cute. Everything is going so well! We have stayed extremely healthy which has been such a blessing. We are just taking a day at a time and enjoying every minute of it.

We ordered tuxes for the boys for the wedding - can't wait to get those! The wedding will be their first outing so we are so excited for that! I think that is all for now!
















No comments: