Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

The presents are almost wrapped, and everything is ready to go. All this wonderful snow has just put the finishing touches on everything! I LOVE the snow! I think I am still a kid when it comes to the snow! :) At last count, I think we had a couple feet out at our house. I keep wanting to take the kids out to play in it - but we are waiting until next year! We do a lot of looking out the window though.

Now it's time to just relax and enjoy the day and all the snow! Although, Jason just had surgery on his wrist Monday so that may not be happening! :) Poor guy is not feeling very good! But he really needed it done and since we exceeded our deductable on the insurance :) we thought he better do it! Hope everyone has a very nice Christmas eve.




1 comment:

Miss Gracie's House said...

WE missed you *ALL* so much-can't wait until next year-it will be a very happy madhouse!
Love
Rene'