Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for:

My Savior:

Who is always faithful to me, even when I am not! He's always there waiting for me, teaching me and showing me how I should live. Is always there giving us the strength to do what we need. He saved me from a sinful life and now helps me to live a life pleasing to him. He LOVES me! He has blessed my life abundantly!

An Amazing Husband:

Who loves me unconditionally! He is always there for me! He works SO hard to provide for our family! He is always taking care of me. He puts the kids and me first. He loves the Lord and is a strong leader. He is an AMAZING Dad! He changes diapers and feeds and loves those babies!

Cameron, Blake and Madison:

Our three miracles! They bring so much joy to our lifes! I can't wait for the years to come to see their little personalities and to see what they will become.

Our Family:

What a wonderful support they have been! They spend the night, bring meals, check in on our sanity. They love us! We have had so much support this year from them. They have been amazing, I can't imagine life without them!

Our Friends:

What a blessing good friends are. We have been blessed with such special people in our life. They are always there to lend a hand or a listening ear. What special people they are!

A Wonderful Church and Church Family:

How wonderful to have such special church family. Not everyone is so blessed to have such a supportive and loving church! They have supported and loved us more than I can tell you!

Life in a Free Country:

What a blessing to live in a country where we can worship our Lord freely! We can raise our children as we see fit. We are so blessed to be free - how often do we take that for granted?

No comments: