Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Please pray for our family today! It looks like Grandma has taken a turn for the worse and will not be with us much longer. It breaks my heart to think about, but I know she is going to a better place. She has had such a hard year and has fought so hard but her body just can't fight any more. Grandma is such an amazing woman and has given us all such a special family. She has brought so many traditions and wonderful memories to our family as we have grown up. They made sure we were all close as a family and have such a wonderful bond with the whole family because of her and Grandpa. She means more to me than I can ever express!! I am at a loss for words right now at how much I love her and will miss her.
My Grandpa will need lots of prayer as well. He does not do well without my Grandma and will have a very hard time with this. He has become very receptive to hearing the good news which is a blessing that the Lord has brought from this! He is not a believer and pray that through this time, he will come to know the Lord!

No comments: