Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Fun

I didn't get any pictures - which I hate but had to document our fun morning anyway! The kids and I got up early today and we made some Valentine sugar cookies. The kids were a great help! It is fun that they are getting old enough to help with this kind of thing! We made heart cookies and frosted them red with red sprinkles. I had some cute heart plates we put them on wrapped up with cute red ribbon. 
We made Valentines with their hand prints on them and I wrote "You are hands down our favorite Valentine" Haha..corny huh? Came up with it on my own! After that we rushed out and hand delivered our goodies to our Valentines. Fun day! The kids each took a turn getting out and carrying the goodies to the door. It was pretty dang cute. It was fun showing up and surprising everyone. 
Came home for a late nap. I was tired after all that fun, I tend to bite off more than I can chew...But it worked out and was great fun! We will have to make it a tradition. 
More fun to come tomorrow!! 

No comments: