Saturday, October 8, 2011

August 19-20th

My birthday weekend! I look forward to my birthday weekends every year! It's always such a fun, special time to hang just with Jason.


This year Kristen offered to watch the kids for a whole weekend. Pretty nice for a preggo lady all by herself! We decided to stay at home this time. We dropped the kids off Friday morning at Kristens and off we went. We are thinking about getting a different trailer and love to look at them so we headed to Garden City to check some out. They just so happen to have a Dutch Brothers in Garden City so we started out right! After a few hours of the we had lunch a new place in Meridian. I can't remember the name but it was delicious. We ran a few errands, stopped at of my favorite stores and then headed to the Caldwell Night Rodeo. We met Sheila and Brian at the rodeo and had a great time. It was a good rodeo and lots of good greasy food.
We spent the rest of the weekend just relaxing together! It was so nice to just sleep in and lounge around the house. That doesn't happen much anymore! We ate out still for most of the meals since it was kinda a vacation...Jason smoked us one delicious dinner though - he is getting to be a professional! Sunday we went to church then headed to the movies and saw Captain America. After that we went and picked up the kiddos who were very happy to see us. I think Kristen was the happiest to see us though, she was worn out. It's hard work taking care of three 3 year olds! I was so blessed by my special weekend with my best friend! SO thankful for Kristen who just loves to love on my kiddos!

No comments: