Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where to Start???

I have not felt like blogging the past couple weeks. Besides not feeling like it - there has been NO time! In one of my posts a couple weeks ago I said i loved being busy. Stop here - open mouth - insert foot! :P Our last couple weeks have been insane! I have been in charge of a couple big things, had some hard, sad stuff happen in the family and Jason and I have been VERY involved in planning and carrying out re-doing the inside of our church. LOOKS awesome!! I will have to take some pictures to show! We have had birthday parties, family get togethers, good bye parties, birthday weekends and more! All packed into the last couple weeks. We had a family reunion and FIRE season! I hate fire season!

Sigh

Now I am tired! :) My birthday was a couple weeks ago. We had a wonderful celebrations just me and Jason for a whole 3 days! Heavenly! My parents are so great to be willing to take the kids for that long. I don't have to worry because I know they are wonderful hands! Jason and I spent the weekend eating at lots of yummy restaurants, seeing movies, shopping and just relaxing together at the hotel. We had a super nice room - the bell tower sweet - so fun! I didn't take one picture that weekend. Bad I know! Kristen and my parents had a party for me at her house with YUMMY enchiladas and DQ ice cream cake. Aunt Boo threw a party for the Aug/Sep birthdays on the McKinney side of the family at her wonderful beach she had made at her house. Aunt Boo is amazing - everyone should have an Aunt Boo. I am beyond blessed by her! Such fun! Love those birthdays.

We did family pictures yesterday with the McKinney clan and then our own personal family. I am SOSO excited - I think they are going to be super cute!

Grace's wedding is fast approaching, plans for her shower are in the works. Very excited for that.

I think that is the quick shortened version of life right now. They kids are getting so big and cute. I don't know what to think, they seem to grow leaps and bounds daily. Trying to savor this time - I can tell it won't last long!

No comments: