Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Feeling

Sad! I'm feeling lost, overwhelmed, stressed and way behind on life! This is a hard season, going through loss! I miss my Grandma who has been gone almost a year now. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Grandpa too! The roles they played in my life are so amazing. I just wish they could still be here.

I do have to say how thankful I am for the Grandparents and Aunt Jean that I do have left!! I have been amazingly blessed in this life to have not just 1 but 2 sets of AMAZING Grandparents! Each set so invloved and so much a special part of our lives. Most people don't even have one set of Grandparents that involved. SO I have been blessed. But, that also makes it just that much harder to say goodbye and let go. I am glad that Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Jean are here, loving us and their Great Grandbabies!

No comments: