Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer time

 
Jonah came and spent a night with us and Mom and Dad. We have done this a couple times! So fun! Makes me miss those baby days...
I threw a shower for my sweet friend Heather. She chose to be surprised on the gender of the baby (brave girl!) so I had to get creative. It came together great  - love that girl!
Had a little bit late of a Fathers Day celebration. There are too many confusing schedules in our family! So thankful for the wonderful man that is my Dad! I have been so blessed by him!


We did a lot of camping this year. The kids LOVE it and it's such a great family activity! This year was even more fun cause we got a 4wheeler. Oh yea! :) 
This camping trip was with Luke & Jamie and Brian & Sheila. Such great friends - what a blessing to have such great friendships!
My hunky man getting us firewood.
Aiden took all the kiddos on 4wheeler rides alllll day. He had a pretty awesome kid sized 4wheeler and drove like a pro. So fun for the kids!
We spent a lot of time with Aunt Boo. She stays the night with us each week while Jason is gone. I love the time I get to visit with her. She is such a neat person and has turned into such a great friend. The kids pretty much love her too! :)
Summer time!! LOTS of swimming time!
We had a very full summer! Lots of playdates, LOTS of camping, family get togethers and so much more! I love summertime and all the warm weather activities! What wonderful memories we've made!

No comments: