Monday, August 27, 2012

Another birthday for me, another year closer to 30....Not sure how I am feeling about that. But I will worry about that next year! :) Jason usually takes me away for the weekend over my birthday. I look forward to these weekends all year! It's so nice to get away together. We went to Boise and stayed at the Oxford Suites - our favorite place to stay! We ate at the Texas Roadhouse, Tucans (YUM!), The Creperie (DOUBLE YUM!) and lots of other yummy food. We went to the movies, did some shopping and a lot of relaxing. It was a great weekend! Jason is so good to spoil me and do whatever I want over the weekend. Even shopping and girly movies! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful guy to share my life. It's been a wonderful year spent with my family. God has blessed our lives and been with us through the hard and the great. I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me in this next year - when I turn 30 -EEEEK! 

No comments: