Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fathers Day Re-cap

Happy Father's Day to hands down most amazing Dad!
{Jason doing what he does best - cooking! YUM}
Jason is an amazing man. He has such a servants heart, NEVER stops working, SO good with the kids! He is their hero!! I am so thankful for him - and I know I tend to take him for granted!
On Father's Day Jason was working  - in the middle of his 22 days straight of work. Kinda sad for fathers day huh? I got up early (6am!) to make him breakfast. The kids and I wrapped presents and had everything waiting when he got home. We got him a couple things he had really been wanting so that was fun. Then we went out to eat at the new restaruant in town and came home to enjoy a relaxing evening. WE are so blessed by this man - I thank the Lord for giving him to me!
Happy Fathers Day Babe! We love you!

No comments: