Monday, May 30, 2011

Love my Mom!

Mother's Day 2011

I can't say enough about my Mom! She is a wonderful, amazing lady! She is so full of love and graciousness. She is loves the Lord and it shows - she raised me to love the Lord. When I was in school, I walked out every single morning to my Mom reading the Bible and praying for her family. Some mornings that was as early as 5:00 am! She loves my husband like he's her son - which I LOVE and means so much to me! She adopted Jake and Bianca and they are her kids too! I am so thankful for the legacy my Mom has given us. She is also my best friend, I can tell her anything, she has great advice, always ready to visit or have some fun with me. I can call anytime - no matter the time. And really, the list goes on and on!

LOVE you Mom!! So thankful for you!!

No comments: