Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love being a Mom...

I am so thankful for these kiddos that make me a mom! Being a mom has challenged me, blessed me and changed me in so many ways. Some days I wonder why God gave me 3, 3 at one time! Some days I am pretty sure I can't be a worse mom. Some days I wonder if I can do it again tomorrow. But then someone smiles or laughs. Says somthing funny or just talks cute in general. Someone asks to sit with mommy or gives me a kiss and pats. And then I realize even on the worst day there is NOTHING I would rather be doing with my time than loving on these kids and raising them to love and serve the Lord.
These last 2 1/2 years have been amazing! I love these kids and I love being their mommy!!
Little Madison - about a month old

This was the first time I got to hold Blake, he was about 1 week old.

The first time I held Cam - 1 day old

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: