Friday, April 15, 2011

Road Trip

Last weekend Blake and I went on a road trip to Salem Oregon.

We joined my parents, Kristen and Silas (the fiance) to go visit Bianca and look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. We had a fun time, lots of fun memories. The drive was LOOOONNGGG....but Blake did great!

I am so blessed by this amazing family I have!


The drive up was a beautiful day! So we stopped at Multnomah Falls. We did a little hiking and looking around but couldn't stay too long because Binaca had a track meet we were trying to make it to. It was fun to show Blake the falls!

Spending some pretty special one-on-one time with my little man!
Watching Bianca run
Lookin for the perfect dress
This is not the "one" but she still look amazing in it! We had a fun day visiting all the shops. Blake came around and did really well. He did test me quite a bit on this trip which surprised me. He gave me hard time but still over all did great. I was grateful for the time alone with him!
Getting ready to head back home on the looooonnnngggg drive!
Aren't they cute???

No comments: