Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We have a wonderful tradition of getting Christmas trees up in the hills every year after Thanksgiving. So Saturday after up we went! Still had a little energy left from the crazy shopping day Sheila and I did on Friday. (7:30am to 9!! :)) Curt and Rene' watched the kids, because let's face it trying to take 3 two year olds out of the truck, across creeks, up hills through 3 feet of snow and cut down a tree just wasn't gonna work! :) Hopefully next year...

Me and my honey had a wonderful date. I had so much fun, it's so nice to just have some time together!
Braden and Bro sledding! I wish I would have... :)
Nathan picked out and chopped his own tree for his room. That was cute!

Love these two!
Trying to get around in that snow!

Jason made ME chop down the tree. Though this picture doesn't show it I did get better technique as I went!
My studly man!
(He did drag the tree and load - just made me chop it! :))

No comments: