Saturday, September 15, 2012

Let's Party x 3!!!

I can't believe these little miracles are 4 years old! SERIOUSLY! How did that happen??? I sure do love these guys. They are so fun at this age - a lot of work - but so fun. They are hilarious! I love the things they come up with. We had their birthday a little early this year since we are moving. We had a sprinkle party. It was pretty low key. We had cupcakes, chocolate dipped pretzels and animal cookies. All covered in sprinkles of course. The kids played and opened gifts. We even rocked out to some of their favorite songs!
 The kidd have such great friends. I love all these little people. I love that my kids are growing up with some wonderful friends.
 Little Miss Mo. She is a cutie - can't wait for her to join the herd running around.
 Jonah is such a cutie! He was trying really hard to play with the kids.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU AND YOU! :)
Present time!
 My little family! And I just have to say that flip flops and these kids is the cutest thing EVER!
 

No comments: